Network & Communication / Monitoring and Management
Solutions – Digital and Cloud
The most complete platform to transform application performance into a competitive advantage by providing business insights, faster applications, and simplified operations
- SD-WAN - An intelligent and intuitive approach to designing, deploying and managing distributed networks
- WAN Optimization – Deliver the best end user experience across the Hybrid WAN with accelerated performance of all applications.
- Amazon Web Services - Simplify cloud networking, optimize app performance and improve visibility end-to-end
- Microsoft Azure - Optimize the performance of cloud applications and simplify WAN management
- Microsoft Office 365 - Delivering the best user experience across networks, locations and devices
Monitoring and Management
End-User Experience Monitoring
- Extended visibility into end-user devices with a critical vantage point that is essential for monitoring end-user experience. Monitor the actual end user experience of any local, cloud, web, or enterprise mobile app running on any physical, virtual, or mobile device.
- Pro-actively identify and rapidly resolve problems to ensure excellent customer service and workforce productivity.
- Advanced Remote Control - Access your devices, anywhere, anytime. Powerful options including 6 different Remote Control protocols, shadowing Citrix or Microsoft TS sessions, one-to-many and many-to-one connections, plus other advanced features cover all your secure remote access needs.
- Behind-the-scenes Help and Fix - Use behind-the-scene/screen tools to support users without interrupting them. Configure custom automations to quickly fix routine issues or pro-actively maintain system health.
- Software and Patch Distribution - Quickly deploy new software or security patches on target machines for your existing applications without interrupting your users. Automate Microsoft patch deployment and get reports on installed/available patches.
Finther Monitoring Center (FMC) - Measure & Monitor
If you have difficulty answering these simple questions, you’re in desperate need of a solution :
- What’s on your network ?
- Who’s using it ?
- How are they using it ?
- Where are they accessing it ?
- When did this all take place ?
Fintec Application and Network Performance Management focuses on proactive round-the-clock (24x7) performance monitoring of LAN/WAN networks, applications and voice (VoIP) systems. Our services allows clients to reduce ICT spending and make informed decisions based on fact.
- Historical visibility and contextual analysis
- Flow mapping - Information on how to use applications running on the network
- Assistance in diagnosing network incidents
- The detail of the volume of traffic
- Measuring the use of links
- View the flow of transactions on your applications whether virtualized or in the cloud and your users impacted by a degradation of response time
- Identify and resolve application performance issues before they impact your users.
- Speed up the delivery of new applications or enhancements
- Identify root causes and optimize critical applications.
- Better understanding of the functioning of production applications by controlling the interactions between components
- Measuring the real-time health of workstations and their impact on performance End to End.
- Realize rapid savings on licenses, impressions, posts, overcapacity, ticket management ...
- Strengthen security management by detecting risk areas and non-compliant behaviors.
- Improve support management by immediately understanding the user context.
- Monitor in real time all the IT uses, including Cloud
To Deliver IT performance, you need complete visibility. We offer a superior network performance management feasibility study for discovering, monitoring and troubleshooting your network and your critical applications.
Authorize Support Partner
Certified Solution Professional